Sunday, January 21, 2007

The First Topic

I want to start things out with a bang. My first prayer topic is open. I am thinking that our Government needs guidance and Spiritual manifestation. Our needs as people and the needs of our neighbors, friends, family, and church are definitely an interest of God’s. The fruit of our intentions may need addressing, and our motives might need be revealed. Our weaknesses are ever hidden from our own conscience through pride and prejudice. The conversion of our families and friends, coworkers and school mates, and local and regional and federal politicians’ need their needs met in order for sin not to be prevalent in their hearts and minds. As of now, I am taking your request…I am deeply concerned about the war, but even more so I am concerned about the misuse of the name of Jesus Christ in politics and social equivalencies’. The classes of our nation are dividing deeper and deeper, and it is creating a situation of social injustice like our nation hasn’t seen in sixty years. Please join me and pray…

No comments: